Title : DevOps Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5+ years in DevOps or Ops or Web Application infrastructure related roles.
- Hans-on Experience in AWS services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Formation, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Athena, CloudFront, IAM, Route53, AWS CLI, Glacier
- Certification in any of the Core AWS is a plus
- Basic to Advanced Scripting skills. Python scripting knowledge is a major plus
- Provision for environments across deployment pipelines using AWS Cloud.
- Manage instances and deployments across multiple code branches using AWS Cloud.
- Develop AWS based solutions to address application deployment requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to troubleshoot issues with environments deployed on AWS
- Develop scripts and automation to administer and deploy environments in AWS Cloud
- Monitor the health of AWS based environments, Respond to alerts and take constructive action
- Participate and contribute to AWS solution architecture meeting
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skill
- A huge plus: Working knowledge of Administration of any one of the industry leading Application Servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat, WebSphere
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift coverage